2018 ideastream Technology + Learning Conference
The 2018 ideastream Technology + Learning Conference features a refreshed format offering educators the opportunity to professionally engage and learn strategies aimed at quality teaching and improved student learning. The new engaging feel includes:
- Ed Camp—Suggest topics to discuss with your professional peers when you register. Learn and problem solve issues related to integration of instructional technology in teaching and learning
- Choice of Breakout Sessions including topics like: The MAKE-ing of a Lesson, Google Expeditions, Mastery Learning, Google Sheets, SAMR Model, CS First and Coding Club, Google Sites, Digital Choice Boards, and Book Snaps.
- Playgrounds—Hands-on time to explore a variety of ed tech tools such as Adobe Spark, Breakout Edu Box, Zoom, Coding for Kids, Assistive Technology, Ed Puzzle, Virtual Reality, Flip Grid, PBS LearningMedia, and NewsDepth.
5 Big Ideas to Personalize Learning in Your Classroom
Instructional Coach and Technology Integrationist
Brecksville-Broadview Heights City Schools
The era of personalized learning is all the rage in education; but, it’s not all high-tech, glitz, and glamour. The Internet is chock full of resources, ideas, blog posts, and tweets about making learning personal, and maybe you have asked yourself these questions:
- What exactly does it mean to personalize learning?
- Why try to make learning personal for your students?
- Where to start?
Creating a personal learning environment for learners is a fulfilling and amazing journey. Scott’s presentation will inspire you to create personalized learning for your students!
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Location: The Idea Center at Playhouse Square, 1375 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, 44115
Cost: $89 per educator by Sept. 30 | $94 per educator beginning October 1
Registration includes all conference activities, a morning snack, and lunch.
Graduate Credit option available