Executive Order on Kidney Dialysis; Ohio City Pizzeria; Statehouse Update
When the federal government last week pledged to reduce end stage kidney disease by 25 percent by 2030, it was called the biggest improvement in kidney care since the government extended coverage more than 45 years ago. We look at what the changes could mean, how quickly the ideas can be implemented, and what it's going to cost to make happen.
Ohio City Pizzeria reopens with a new mission to help those with employment barriers, and we get an update from the Statehouse.
- John Sedor, MD, Nephrologist, Cleveland Clinic
- Ron Kisner, patient advocate, National Kidney Foundation
- John Litten, Executive Director, West Side Catholic Center
- Brandon Chrostowski, Chef and owner, EDWINS Leadership & Restaurant Institute
- Tomah Bernard, Ohio City Pizzeria
- Karen Kasler, Statehouse News Bureau Chief, Ohio Public Radio/TV