Rising Suicide Rates Impact Ohioans, Veterans
Host Mike McIntyre talks about the rising suicide rate for Ohioans and veterans. Then, he talks to Haley Moss, the first openly autistic lawyer in Florida and the keynote speaker for Milestones Autism Conference.
- Kathy Coate-Ortiz, Chief of Mental Health Services, Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction
- Scott S. Osiecki, Chief Executive Officer, Alcohol, Drug Addiction & Mental Health Services (ADAHMS) Board of Cuyahoga County
- Josephine Ridley, PhD., Psychologist, Cleveland VA
- Terry Walker, Social Work Coordinator, Cuyahoga County Veterans Service Commission
- Capt. David Kirker, Director of Psychological Health, Ohio Army National Guard
- Haley Moss, Attorney, Zumpano Patricios